Since our inception in 1991, we have provided a wide range of
information services on over two hundred fifty
(250) projects involving
roles and responsibilities for Internet/Intranet/Extranet,
Client/Server, Desktop and Mainframe systems. Many of these projects
have been awarded special recognition from our clients, including the Governor's
Award for Quality and Service Improvement.
Brewer Consulting Services provides information system services
for projects ranging from a few thousand dollars to multi-year
multi-million dollar projects; our services include:
- Systems Planning including Feasibility Studies, System
Studies, Portfolio Management, IT Procedures/Practices/Standards
(Capability Maturity Model), etc.;
- Project Management of small to multi-million dollar system
- Systems Analysis and Design using Information Engineering
including Data and Process Modeling, Object Oriented Analysis and
Design including UML, and concepts/techniques;
- Construction (Programming) of:
- Internet/Intranet (Visual Studio .Net,
XML, JAVA and other languages/tools,
- Client/Server (Visual Basic, Powerbuilder),
- Desktop (Access),
- Mainframe (Cobol and Adabas/Natural), and
- Relational Database (SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle).
Our experience includes testing, training, implementation and
- Maintenance of systems in the various languages identified
above. Our efforts can include on-call support (we normally are able
to respond within 24 hours), occasional system enhancements, or full
time maintenance/enhancement activities.
Regardless of what stage/phase your project is in, we welcome the
opportunity to talk with you about it and its resource needs.